Monday, November 8, 2010

Hotel Amanjiwo


Amanjiwo is an international five-star hotel located in the area of Borobudur, precisely in Majaksingi Village, Kecamatan Borobudur, Magelang Regency - Central Java. This hotel is one branch of the Aman Resort, which already has branches in many countries. What I know, there are several hotels under the auspices of Aman Resort such as Amandari, Amannusa, Amankila, etc.. And of them is located on the island of Bali.


Amanjiwo Hotel is situated on the slopes of Mount Menorah in the south of Borobudur temple about 3km away from the temple. There you will be presented with views and rural atmosphere that really are still beautiful. You can enjoy the scenery there by foot, bike, or if you want you also can rent an elephant, horse, or carriage (wagon) that could be invited to tour. You can also see Borobudur and Merapi volcano clearly from there. As the picture below.


The hotel is very suitable for those who are on their honeymoon, but also can make the traveler or a family holiday event, which is important if you want to go there, you have deep pockets, aka a lot of money. That's because there are very expensive cost for me. The last info I know, the cost of staying there one night alone could reach more than 3 million, certainly a lot of money for me.

If you are interested and want to know how much it costs to stay or just to eat there, please just visit his official website. Because my purpose here is not to advertise the hotel, but just wanted to share a story about an interesting place in my village (birthplace). My own hometown is located right next to the hotel.


You could say I am very proud and very grateful for the presence of the hotel. Because the hotel was very influential presence at all for the improvement of the residents in the surrounding economy by providing jobs. Unfortunately I was not as lucky as those who can work in the hotel, because the time of receipt first, I was in junior high school. But that's okay, maybe it was not my fortune there.

If someday you have chance to visit Hotel Amanjiwo, do not forget to stop in villages west of the hotel (village / hamlet Pakem his name) and convey my greetings for the residents there. Understandably at this time I was wandering and could only return home once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment