Monday, March 14, 2011
Cipanas baths Buarana and Tirta Husada Brebes
Cipanas and Tirta Husada is hot water baths for the treatment of diseases including sore disease, rheumatic, and also as a place of recreation are quite comfortable especially when the holidays come, located in the Village District Kedungoleng Paguyangan.
Hot Water Cipanas Buarana
* Location: Village Pangebatan Bantarkawung district.
* Distance: From the Capital City District 70 km and 6 km from City Bumiayu
* Area: 1 Ha
* In the Wake: Year 1976
* Tourist attractions: natural mountain scenery of pine forests, hot springs can cure skin diseases, rheumatism and others.
* Facilities: Bathroom, lodging, and major economic, kids pool rooms, food stalls and parking lots.
Hot water bathing Tirta Husada Kedungoleng.
* Location: Village Kedungoleng
* Distance: 75Km From the Capital District, Capital District 6 km, 12 km from City Bumiayu.
* Tourist Attractions: natural mountain scenery of pine forests, hot bath can cure skin diseases, rheumatism and others.
* Facilities: Bathroom, children's playground, gazebo, parking, and food stalls.